When enrolling for classes, whether for a university, community college or a vocational school chances are not only did you research the field you would be entering after graduation, but you also researched the average salary of that particular job. Does attending a smaller community college or trade school for less time mean that you cant make a good living? Not at all! You may be surprised to learn what some of the average trade school technician graduates are making for their average yearly income.
We have selected a few fields that may interest you and described the average yearly income of each. Always keep in mind that there are several factors that play a key role in how much money you may be able to expect in your career field. You might be a college graduate, or currently enrolled at www.elearners.com. You might be in your 20s, or reaching your 40s. You might have years of experience or eager to try something new. All of these factors come into play.
These 4 key factors play a large role in how much you can expect to be paid for a particular skill. Listed below are a few careers you may choose to research after seeing the average in come salary of each.
- Radiology Technician Salary – As of early this year the average tech working as a radiology technician was around $46,500 per year. The low end of that spectrum being $42,000/year and the high being $50,000 per year.
- Dental Assistant Salary – The average dental assistant salary as of March this year was $36,000 per year. The lowest average we came across was $29,000 per year and the high end was $47,000/year
- MRI Technician Salary - Starting out fresh as an MRI tech you can expect a yearly salary of about $35,000 this of course fluctuates with the lows around $30,000 and the highs up close to $40,000
- Ultrasound Technician Salary - This field varies quite a lot in the salary department, with lows in the mid $30′s to the highs in the low $70′s
- Pharmacy Technician Salary – With a pharmacy technician certification you can expect an annual salary in the low $30′s, or close to $20.00 per hour.
These are just a few tech careers that do not require more than a couple years of schooling and can land you a job making a great living. Most of the averages listed above where for graduates straight out of a technical school. With some experience under your belt you can definitely see your yearly salary climb into the $60′s and $70′s, allowing you to make a great living. If you are interested in learning more about the careers listed make sure to follow them for further research, to learn the schooling required, job descriptions, demand and a more in-depth look at there average salaries.